Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I did not put this into the For Sale section because I am not selling my ex GXP. I traded it in last week on a 2012 Ford F150 Lariat twin turbo charged Super Crew with 20" tires.

2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP, $12,995 - Cars.com

It is a great little car and I left the suspension upgrades on it. If you look at My Garage link below, you will see the suspension upgrades and bracing that you will not have to buy. I forgot about the Sprint booster and left it on, so you would also get that extra kick along with the GM software and sensor upgrade.

I am going to sell some of the goodies I kept.

Feel free to ask me questions about it.

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What all are you selling?
I am going to open up a thread in the for sale section...I hope tonight.

I already have pending sales for a couple of items.

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Wow small world. I looked at that car just for kicks when my GF was thinking of changing cars - but luckily we realized having one unreasonable car + one reasonable car is a better idea (plus the mileage was a little scary, not knowing the original owner).

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow small world. I looked at that car just for kicks when my GF was thinking of changing cars - but luckily we realized having one unreasonable car + one reasonable car is a better idea (plus the mileage was a little scary, not knowing the original owner).
Since I am the original owner...you could always ask me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts