Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you cant get any information from your dealer try these steps

1)Call the general pontiac line
2) ask for the special solstice hotline..general pontaic reps dont have this info
GM has set up a special set of reps to "lean-on" your dealer to be more informative of the process with you
3) Be prepared to wait...they are very busy as I am sure you can imagine :)
4) be prepared to ask for event code only...they don't provide TDW's
5) Sit back and wait as Pontiac calls your dealer and gets an event code out of them...

I have been asking my dealerr for info since April...never even got a single event code...the general GM rep called and the dealer was still no help...

Only when a rep from this "special" team of Solstice reps called my dealer did the dealer take the time to look up the status of my car..It was like I suddenly introduced him to my cousin in the "waste removal" business... :cool: Instant results

Good news!!!

5295 Built Yesterday!!!... :party: still at 3800

As for when I will get it....well I guess another call to Peter in a few weeks in is order :yesnod:

Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Good post, making it a sticky at top of ordering forum :thumbs:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mceb said:
Good post, making it a sticky at top of ordering forum :thumbs:
Hey thanks...good to give back to a forum of folks that has been extremely helpful... :thumbs:

So, anyone want to join the first 5k solstice club? :lol:

Okay thats it no more clutter

·
Administrator
9,254 Posts
sight unseen said:
If you cant get any information from your dealer try these steps

2) ask for the special solstice hotline..general pontaic reps dont have this info
GM has set up a special set of reps to "lean-on" your dealer to be more informative of the process with you
3) Be prepared to wait...they are very busy as I am sure you can imagine :)
4) be prepared to ask for event code only...they don't provide TDW's
5) Sit back and wait as Pontiac calls your dealer and gets an event code out of them...

I have been asking my dealerr for info since April...never even got a single event code...the general GM rep called and the dealer was still no help...

Only when a rep from this "special" team of Solstice reps called my dealer did the dealer take the time to look up the status of my car..It was like I suddenly introduced him to my cousin in the "waste removal" business... :cool: Instant results

Good news!!!

5295 Built Yesterday!!!... :party: still at 3800

As for when I will get it....well I guess another call to Peter in a few weeks in is order :yesnod:

Good Luck!
Do you have this #? I would LOVE to call on the 1st dealer I placed an order with.

Also - do I have to have my order #? Bcuz he won't give that to me either (good news is that he has returned all 3 deposits to all 3 who ordered)

·
Registered
76 Posts
(866) 539-0256

Or try the pontiac help line which is (800) 276-6842 option 4 then 3

·
Administrator
9,254 Posts
FloridaSol said:
(866) 539-0256

Or try the pontiac help line which is (800) 276-6842 option 4 then 3
(866) 539-0256
This # is for 1st 1K only.

·
Registered
76 Posts
MomsSol said:
(866) 539-0256
This # is for 1st 1K only.
They will still help you.

That's to say if you get someone nice they will help you, but it's that way, even with the regular Pontiac help line. Some will just tell you to call your dealer, that they sould know the info or be able to get it for you. Others will do what they can to find out.

VIN #1294 in transit......... still waiting..........

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
FloridaSol said:
They will still help you.

That's to say if you get someone nice they will help you, but it's that way, even with the regular Pontiac help line. Some will just tell you to call your dealer, that they sould know the info or be able to get it for you. Others will do what they can to find out.

VIN #1294 in transit......... still waiting..........
But alot of them still have no clue whats going on. They give you wrong info which is in the system. They told me my car was going on a train that day when I called, when in fact it was coming directly by truck to Ct. So if you call them just don't think it is written in gold.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts