• I'd give up my first born.

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much would be willing to pay to get your car today? Be honest now. :lol: I know some have said they would pick theirs up at the factory if they could. That would entail spending some money.

I'd concider maybe $500.00.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Since you asked...

I'd go a Grand over MSRP at this point, since I don't have one secured yet. I might feel a little different if I had one on order and was just waiting for it to arrive.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I voted for the less than $1000, but thats if it was what I wanted. I wouldn't if I had to settle for a basic car or one in a color I didnt like.

·
Registered
905 Posts
I'd give my first born to GM

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
My first born is almost 15 now - I figure making him part of deal would actually cost me more :leaving:

Mine should only be a few months away :eek: but if I could get it around September 1st, instead of Christmas - I'd probably go ~$500.

If I was looking at 9-months or more, I might go as far as a grand or so. :(

·
Registered
753 Posts
MAKsys said:
My first born is almost 15 now - I figure making him part of deal would actually cost me more (
:lol:
gave my dealer a call todayand i've moved to a 4000 ready to ship code. i think they almost as excited about the car as i am and want to arrange a little publicity when it arrives...maybe put it behind some velvet ropes for a few days. the horns of dillemna i'm on! ( yoda-speak) my dealer has been super so far and i think it would be great for those who are curious to actually see one ... pictures don't do it justice.... but that means i have to wait a bit longer to bring it home.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'm hoping to NOT get mine till after November! I'm taking the family on vacation to Hawai'i and I really don't want another car payment till after the trip.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts