Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Head down to your dealership, and pick up a new Solstice brochure. It contains DVD V.1, and some nifty pull out sheets. DVD is the same one we've been trying to upload for a week, except it actually has a menu. We only go 50, so y'all better hurry down and grab one.

I really feel for the poor guy that pd $53 for that DVD now.

Steve

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I'll hurry down tomorrow and get one :D

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
enderokc said:
cool, when did you get those it?? and does the brochure show a picture of the top from a different angle??
I honestly can't remeber the photo angles, but the stills are from the Apprentice shoot. Four segments, total time is around 15 minutes. It's the same one that plays on the Dealership floor, if your dealer is playing it, but it's not looped to continously (sp?) play

I was off yesterday, so they must have just came in Wednesday. There was a copy setting on my desk, and I hid it real quick like a squirrel. Went in the bosses office, and lo and behold, there was a whole box of 'em.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Sweet! I'll have to head out to my Pontiac dealer!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Just called my dealer and they said they just got some in for the sales people but there won't be any available to the public until later this month :(

·
5,641 Posts
We got ours Fedex late AM. Specific instructions that they are not to be displayed before 4/15/2005. Nothing really new in the photographs, same sly gray car we have seen everywhere. We got 20 with no-reorder procedures.

At the Apprentice site, you can see them working on the brochures. Will be easier for us (dealers) to watch show tonight because we will have them in hand.

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Apprentice_3/photos/6.shtml

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Guess I can wait until tomorrow and pick one up (assuming my dealer has opened his box of brochures yet!). It would be cool to keep a a document and promotion trail of the cars introduction to go along with the EOP car.

Conejo, I don't know how your operation is, but my dealer is hot on aftermarket parts and will dec out inventory vehicals, especially trucks, with rim, stripe and other packages. Suspect you and he will be among the first to hear about aftermarket goodies for the Sol!

The tention is mounting, less than 24 hours away!!!! :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PAS22 said:
Guess I can wait until tomorrow and pick one up (assuming my dealer has opened his box of brochures yet!). It would be cool to keep a a document and promotion trail of the cars introduction to go along with the EOP car.

Conejo, I don't know how your operation is, but my dealer is hot on aftermarket parts and will dec out inventory vehicals, especially trucks, with rim, stripe and other packages. Suspect you and he will be among the first to hear about aftermarket goodies for the Sol!

The tention is mounting, less than 24 hours away!!!! :willy: :willy: :willy:
Generally, we my do one LA Conversion, but not too much from some of the fly-by-night companies. Causes problems w/ warranties sometimes. We do a little more w/ trucks. Have a 3500 dually diesel w/ $4500 in add ons, alum. turbo wheels, stripe, dvd, remote tonneau...dealer needed somethig to pull his boat to the lake, so we orderd him one. No lie.......check it out below.....

BTW, GM has offered a special dash kit retro kit for full size, burled wood, alum, carbon graph. Just trim & bezel kits, but nice for under $400.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Luc said:
Could you scan and post the brochure? Please.
We'll scarf up one for you if...you put in an extra entry for that free Solstice contest up north.

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
The brochure doesn't have any new information at all. I'm sitting at home looking at mine right now. :) I've got the DVD playing in a window as I type this.

My dealership got them today. My dealer called me and told me to stop in and pick one up. Because of my current employeer I can't get in on the buy (though I've been trying for ever) on the EOP, so my dealer wanted me to have all of this. I might be getting a poster, pin, and the banner later on! :)

No sense in scanning the whole brochure though. It's a neat packet, shaped.. well, like a toilet seat really with a picture of the grille and Pontian Arrow on it. There are two similar (but smaller) shaped inserts inside, and the DVD on the top. Think of a toilet seat as it sits on your toilet now. Lift the top up and the DVD is on the underside of the "top" and the inserts sit in the bottom half. The whole thing is closed up by a round piece of "hook and loop" fastner.

Glad I didn't bid on the DVD on E-bay now... I've got my own.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I called my salesman..he said he has a DVD for me...they are putting the handout posters all around the room. He said he will get a poster.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Got one It is realy cool. One strange pic in it tho. I dont understand the pic of the lady in the Sol watching the lady cross the street. The Lady in the Sol has a strange look on her face?

·
Registered
109 Posts
apprentice brochure

As everyone has said it is really well done. The DVD has same onfo as the DVD released to the dealers with the Solstice campaign material. There are 2 pullouts, one with the info on the car and the other has about 8 pics, some of which are new. Very well done.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts