Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in East Central Indiana or West Central Ohio got theirs yet? I would love to see one up close at some point and maybe actually sit in one :) if possible, seeing as it will probably be forever before I ever see mine.

·
Registered
38 Posts
east central indiana

I am in the same boat as you. Ordered mine just a few days before you. Have been told maybe late Oct or early Nov. Be glad to give you a ride IF mine arrives first :lol:

·
Registered
676 Posts
everyone here in Wisconsin seems to be getting their cars but ours has still not graced us with her presence. I know it is coming any day now, but every day turns in to the next day. Pretty soon it will be pretty cool to be riding around here so we may take a road trip south just to find sunshine and warm weather. If we head your way, we'll let you know!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
erbo said:
I am in the same boat as you. Ordered mine just a few days before you. Have been told maybe late Oct or early Nov. Be glad to give you a ride IF mine arrives first :lol:
Hey erbo, just looked at the S.O.T.S. site, and noticed you ordered from the same dealer as me. Are you #1 on their list?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Firebird99 said:
Hey erbo, just looked at the S.O.T.S. site, and noticed you ordered from the same dealer as me. Are you #1 on their list?
I hope I am #1 - that is what I have been told....Scott S is my man at pontiac. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts