Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OOOOOPPPPSSSS!!!! Sorry everyone, please ignore this thread! I was experimenting with the thread and posted by accident. Sorry!! :crazy

·
Registered
50 Posts
Fformula88 said:
OOOOOPPPPSSSS!!!! Sorry everyone, please ignore this thread! I was experimenting with the thread and posted by accident. Sorry!! :crazy
it happens, can't you just delete it. Sorry for not ignoring, hey we could take this thread in any direction we wanted. :devil

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
What does that mean when a thread is clearly titled "Ignore" and at least 20 people looked anyway, and it got at least three responses? Pontiac please help us!! Release new info soon!!! :cryin

·
Registered
600 Posts
AeroDave said:
What does that mean when a thread is clearly titled "Ignore" and at least 20 people looked anyway, and it got at least three responses? Pontiac please help us!! Release new info soon!!! :cryin
Waiting, waiting, waiting. Anyone going to the Detroit Auto Show next year?
:crazy

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AeroDave said:
:crazy I guess this thread is like an accident, people don't want to look, but they cannot look away either! :lol

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Once your new thread gets replied to, it's impossible to delete without the person who replied deleting their post. So, to eliminate this thread, we need to delete our responses one by one.

We could do it, FFormula88. But you need to edit the original post and let everyone know what you want to do.

I could post the instructions, but then I'd have to erase them to be effective, and nobody would know we were trying to back delete the thread...

Well, you get the picture.

BTW, I drove an SSR last weekend. Very kool. I'm supposed to get a ride in an ION redline next weekend. And maybe, just maybe, a ride in something more near and dear to all of our hearts...

Puts me in a quandry. If I actually do get a ride in a Solstice and then are sworn to secrecy until production, what do I do?

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There are way too many posts to try and delete it at this point. Since this is OT anyway, we might as well keep it going. Besides, we are getting to a topic now… your potential ride in a Solstice!

If you are sworn to secrecy, then don’t divulge too much. Hopefully they will let you tell some information anyway! Hope you get it!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
As an honorable man, you will have no choice but to keep your promise of secrecy. If, when, you get this opportunity, please DO NOT tell us anything about it. Obviously, you would just raise our envy hackles! :nono

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
hoffman said:
As an honorable man, you will have no choice but to keep your promise of secrecy. If, when, you get this opportunity, please DO NOT tell us anything about it. Obviously, you would just raise our envy hackles! :nono

I thought that's how folks might feel. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
solsticeman said:
Puts me in a quandry. If I actually do get a ride in a Solstice and then are sworn to secrecy until production, what do I do?
Post under a code name, like manosolstice, or namecitslos or just dudewhogottaride. We'll never tell.... honest. :jester Of coarse if it's bad news, I don't know if I want to know right now. I'm enjoying the high. :cheers

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, you need a new alias for the forum to post all the insider info you can dig up!!

Bad news? Never! With all the time and effort they are putting into this car, and touting the fact that they are taking time to do it right, I cannot even comprehend the idea they would hand us a dud! I guess it is GM and anything is possible, but if the car does not live up to expectations I will be very surprised.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Don't tell us about your ride in a Pontiac Solstice, that would be breaking your oath.

Instead, tell us about your ride in a Grontiac Grolstice and what you thought about that.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
solsticeman said:
mine was pretty darn good. ;)
We were all finally ignoring this orphaned thread and now you posted again! :mad :mad :mad

Now were just going to need ALL the juicy details of your weekend!! :cheers Or at least a hint or too! :thumbs

:lurk

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:cheers

Hint taken! :cool :thumbs

Can you give us any hints on when you might be able to elaborate? :devil

1 - 20 of 37 Posts