Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any higher-ups from GM are reading this, please pay attention. I am 6'6" and I will buy a Solstice if I can fit in it. The Miata and the Honda S2000 were terrible dissappointments for us tall folk. It's like we're banned from the sportscar playground for life. I read an article that said American car companies buold vehicles for the 5'11" individual because 95% of drivers are 5'11" or shorter. If tall people can fit in a Solstice, it will become the tall man's sportscar. Does anyone out there have the actual foot/legroom domensions yet?

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
KWZ said:
If any higher-ups from GM are reading this, please pay attention. I am 6'6" and I will buy a Solstice if I can fit in it. The Miata and the Honda S2000 were terrible dissappointments for us tall folk. It's like we're banned from the sportscar playground for life. I read an article that said American car companies buold vehicles for the 5'11" individual because 95% of drivers are 5'11" or shorter. If tall people can fit in a Solstice, it will become the tall man's sportscar. Does anyone out there have the actual foot/legroom domensions yet?
Legroom specs not released yet. We only have the word of the auto magazine drivers who got a drive in test mules last Feb (C&D, Autoweek...)

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Its going to be a while before we have any definitive size numbers on the interior, or how much practical room there really is in the cabin. Some of the reviews of the test mules indicated that there was good room, especially compared to Miata. However, its hard to translate that into how much person will actually fit. The car is bigger than the Miata, so maybe there is hope that it will have decent legroom.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts