Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey boys, not sure of how many of you guys actually remember me. but I was one of the first 150 ppl on this forum, but then with school and the Girlfriend and everything else in my life I didnt want to get my hopes up with this solstice.
Now I am almost done school, and will have a sweet as job lined up waiting for me. There is soooo many people on this forum now, Troy has done an excellent job. I am going to try and catch up on all the threads that I have missed over the past year so I do not ask the question which have already been asked. I remember when there was 300 people and all the new people would start asking the same questions over and over again. Anyways guys, hopefully it will be fun being back and talking about this beautiful ride! :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Welcome back. Be sure to check the FAQ section on all the sol updates and check under Brentil and Mceb's signatures for quick links to specifications and EOP fact and fiction. Hate to have a returning member get a :brentil:

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Welcome back, I remember you. You have some catching up to do, but really not all that much, the past year has been knda dry as far as official info goes. There has just been tons of speculation and threads to keep us occupied. The car goes on sale in less that 2 week, and we still don't know all the details about it.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Welcome back!

Don't worry about reading too many old threads. Just go over what is in the faq, and the recent info on the EOP program and you will be up to speed. Not much has happened until recently, and we are now finally starting to get some good, new info. Plus, we finally have a good idea of what the top looks like and how it works! :cool:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I rememebr you awwil and areodave, aswell as solsticeman. Sorry to say I cant remember you others, but thanks for the hearty welcome back. Not much has really changed since I did leave, I also left because I did not like speculation, I think speculation could ruine this car. This car could be the best thing for pontiac, but unless they get there act together it could not be. The specualtion was running wild when I was last here and it kinda ticked me off. But since I saw the Solstice at the Toronto Auto show this year on the floor and with the doors open it remided me of what a beautiful car this is. So I came back.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Canadian Solstice

AeroDave said:
Welcome back, I remember you. You have some catching up to do, but really not all that much, the past year has been knda dry as far as official info goes. There has just been tons of speculation and threads to keep us occupied. The car goes on sale in less that 2 week, and we still don't know all the details about it.
Actually Canadian Pontiac dealerships are taking orders now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts