Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The car was made the 28th of October. Cleared to ship on the 30th. Dealer invoiced on the 31st.

Now that the time is coming, I'm nervous. Deep breathe, deep breathe.

Just because the dealer has been invoiced...is it safe to assume it's really on it's way or it could still be another month before it ships?

Deep breathe.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Josh said:
The car was made the 28th of October. Cleared to ship on the 30th. Dealer invoiced on the 31st.

Now that the time is coming, I'm nervous. Deep breathe, deep breathe.

Just because the dealer has been invoiced...is it safe to assume it's really on it's way or it could still be another month before it ships?

Deep breathe.

You really don't know. But I would say 3/4 weeks if your lucky.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Depends if car gets "held" for something. Can take as long as 2 months from invoice in worst case as we saw with some of the first 1000. Hopefully yours will move through ok.

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
Josh, when you go to pick up your Solstice, take a plain brown paper bag with you. When the hyperventilating starts, remember to breath in and out of the bag until you return to normal! I think I read that in the owner's manual someplace, but by then it was too late for me. I almost passed out!

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Mine was made Sept 17, invoiced for delivery Oct 17 and I still do not have the car or any idea of when it will get to me

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
Josh, when you go to pick up your Solstice, take a plain brown paper bag with you. When the hyperventilating starts, remember to breath in and out of the bag until you return to normal! I think I read that in the owner's manual someplace, but by then it was too late for me. I almost passed out!

That is why he should go to the GM Owners Link and read the owner's manual before he get's his car. he should have plenty of time to memorize the manual during the wait. You can register on the Owners Link without having a VIN.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.