Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
167 Posts
hmmm, i do believe i just found my next vanity upgrade

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
If you could get these for all the coolant hoses, you could easily tell if you have bubbles :)

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
You will like the killer glass better if you have a GXP or Redline as the position of the hose shows better than on the NA's. But it still looks great.:thumbs:

·
Registered
272 Posts
theres a picture in the link of it in the day, well looks like in a shop

·
Registered
79 Posts
If you could get these for all the coolant hoses, you could easily tell if you have bubbles :)
And good luck squeezing the bubbles out? ????? Unless there's another way to get em out. Definately a cool product but, (y'all gonna hate me for this)............. kinda ricey to me.:( just my opinion and that's why I don't have one. But if you like the looks of it, go for it :) I'm sure I may be the only one who doesn't like it. I have weird taste anyway. My dream girl is a Latin chick with long black hair and green eyes ;) I'm dating a black chick with shoulder length hair and hazel eyes. Guess the eyes are close enough. Lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've got the "go", now it's time for the "show"!

·
Registered
6,939 Posts
While it looks nice I can't help thinking that it is just one more step toward having dancing sequential lights around the top cover, and a rainbow light show that pulses to the RPM of the engine.

I guess I am just a Luddite when it comes to that sort of thing, but at least I can admire the execution, even if it isn't for me.

·
Registered
167 Posts
just for car shows. just as useless as lambo doors but still gets attention at a show.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I believe that's Bagpypr's (PNWR) car. Looks nice when it's lit up.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
While it looks nice I can't help thinking that it is just one more step toward having dancing sequential lights around the top cover, and a rainbow light show that pulses to the RPM of the engine.
I've already got all that.....that's why I want this! :drool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts