Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got off of work early today,went to Demassi Pontiac in NJ.Some poor soul got tired of waiting for their Solstice, lucky me :) .Got it for MSRP.Was told it was due in , in 2 weeks.Im not holding my breath i know it will be longer.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Congratualtions. Believe it or not one of our 1st thousand backed out of his car. So we had someone else scoop it up as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Turned down a live solstice

:crazy: :crazy: My dealer called me yesturday and said he had a solstice in the showroom that another person ordered and backed out of. I was next on the list so he asked if I wanted it. Went to Venice to take a look at it. It was sly, just like I ordered, but was missing some of the options (ebony, onstar, polished wheels, XM and monsoon to name a few.) I ordered everything except smokers. He told me mine was to be built next week and I could get it in about 8 weeks or so. It was tempting to take the one in the showroom. Waited this long, may as well wait a few more weeks for what I ordered. Sure was pretty though. :crazy:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cuzsolstice said:
:crazy: :crazy: My dealer called me yesturday and said he had a solstice in the showroom that another person ordered and backed out of. I was next on the list so he asked if I wanted it. Went to Venice to take a look at it. It was sly, just like I ordered, but was missing some of the options (ebony, onstar, polished wheels, XM and monsoon to name a few.) I ordered everything except smokers. He told me mine was to be built next week and I could get it in about 8 weeks or so. It was tempting to take the one in the showroom. Waited this long, may as well wait a few more weeks for what I ordered. Sure was pretty though. :crazy:
Yesterday, was the first time i saw a Solstice in person.Its so much better looking then i though:) its was like the first time i saw a nude female. :)

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
It's been such a long time for me, I've forgotten! :devil:

That and the bad eyesight. Old age is really getting to you Gizmo. :lol:

·
Registered
8,665 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts