Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got off of work early today,went to Demassi Pontiac in NJ.Some poor soul got tired of waiting for their Solstice, lucky me :) .Got it for MSRP.Was told it was due in , in 2 weeks.Im not holding my breath i know it will be longer.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Congratualtions. Believe it or not one of our 1st thousand backed out of his car. So we had someone else scoop it up as well.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Wow, if it is, you'll be the luckiest person on the forum.

I'm about to take the plunge myself, was planning on waiting till spring, now I'm afraid if I do, It'll be 07 till I get it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Turned down a live solstice

:crazy: :crazy: My dealer called me yesturday and said he had a solstice in the showroom that another person ordered and backed out of. I was next on the list so he asked if I wanted it. Went to Venice to take a look at it. It was sly, just like I ordered, but was missing some of the options (ebony, onstar, polished wheels, XM and monsoon to name a few.) I ordered everything except smokers. He told me mine was to be built next week and I could get it in about 8 weeks or so. It was tempting to take the one in the showroom. Waited this long, may as well wait a few more weeks for what I ordered. Sure was pretty though. :crazy:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cuzsolstice said:
:crazy: :crazy: My dealer called me yesturday and said he had a solstice in the showroom that another person ordered and backed out of. I was next on the list so he asked if I wanted it. Went to Venice to take a look at it. It was sly, just like I ordered, but was missing some of the options (ebony, onstar, polished wheels, XM and monsoon to name a few.) I ordered everything except smokers. He told me mine was to be built next week and I could get it in about 8 weeks or so. It was tempting to take the one in the showroom. Waited this long, may as well wait a few more weeks for what I ordered. Sure was pretty though. :crazy:
Yesterday, was the first time i saw a Solstice in person.Its so much better looking then i though:) its was like the first time i saw a nude female. :)

·
Sol Driving Member
2,598 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
It's been such a long time for me, I've forgotten! :devil:

That and the bad eyesight. Old age is really getting to you Gizmo. :lol:

·
Registered
8,672 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.