·
Registered
819 Posts
Congrats. Now, a new wait begins! :party:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Congrats :party:

Notice you ordered in June do you know where you were in your dealer's allocation?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Congrats Marla! I am still waiting on mine! I hope you get it soon so you can enjoy!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was 4th of 9 I beleive!

of 7 or 9 allocations. Marla

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Get ready for FUN! Your Sol. will be your new baby. I hope you get it before it snows. Up here in Maine it will soon turn Winter, Good Luck Mitch :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
There is still lots of good topless drive weather left. Enjoy the ride. When it gets too cold, just put up the windows and turn on the heater. "California" cruisin' as we used to call it. Have fun!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Delivery

coolwom said:
I am VIN 2400 event code 4150 still not shipped built on 10/03 , went to 4150 on 10/5 and waiting waiting waiting
Mine was built on the 5th. I called my dealer today to ask what the VOM code was so I could see if it shipped yet. He left me a message saying it's ETS for delivery is 10-26. He also said not to hold my breath, it could change. He did not give me the code though.
vin 1G2MB33B56Y102578
Sitting Duck :party:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Great News.....

Good to hear about all the Vin #'s. Sounds like the line is picking up speed. Way to go production....... :yesnod:

·
Premium Member
8,258 Posts
Marla...I have potentially good news from Mkt'g Support

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.