Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
<POST EDITED/INFO REMOVED BY MOD. COMMERCIAL POSTING IS PROHIBITED. SPAMMING IS PROHIBITED (DUPLICATE POSTS IN MULTIPLE THREADS WITH SAME COMMERCIAL CONTENT). RE-POSTING YOUR OFFER WILL RESULT IN PERMANENTLY BEING BANNED.

THANK YOU.>

·
Premium Member
10,412 Posts
nivkwr24 said:
I Was Lucky Enough To Get One Of These Cars And I'm Willing To Sell It To The Highest Bidder........the Color Is "deep" And The Car Is Equipped With The Power Package And Monsoon Stero System. $5000 Is Where The Bidding Will Begin......
I truely hope Hope no one here falls for this.
Please keep your head, I know this person has all the right to try to do this, we are a free interprise society but JUST REMEMBER the PT Cruiser, maybe that reminder will make you pause and THINK.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I believe he means DOESN'T belong here, and I agree.

BAN, because he has two posts on this forum, and both are attempting to sell his spot.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
You won't be able to sell your place in line on the EOP because they are designated to individuals that take retail delivery. Also if you take delivery and then sell it will be a used car. Third what you are donig is so far against rules of forum, or should be.
[*]you don't possess this car at this moment in time
[*]this is not just wheels and tires between members
[*]no section has been set up for used car sales between members
[/list]

·
Registered
228 Posts
nivkwr24 said:
I Was Lucky Enough To Get One Of These Cars And I'm Willing To Sell It To The Highest Bidder........the Color Is "deep" And The Car Is Equipped With The Power Package And Monsoon Stero System. $5000 Is Where The Bidding Will Begin......
Good way to make friends, come here and piss on the members who missed out on the car.

I would like to tell you where you can go, but ill leave it out of my post.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.