Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Click the IMG button.

Fill in the URL for where the image is located on the web.

Click OK

That will do it!

The other choice is to use the attach file below the post text box. It won't show the image directly in the post but will allow others to click on it to see the image. This is used when the image is not on the web.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Hey Troy, did something happen to the image function in the Vbulletin upgrade? For awhile the posting rules showed images off for me, but they are on now and I still can't see signatures?

·
Registered
284 Posts
The images in posts are still the same. They are actually a little better as you can now attach images and have them show up as a thumbnail that can then be expanded (unless it's a gif - different story there).

I changed the images in sigs functions. Actually, I removed it and replaced it with the ability for senior members to put in a custom avatar picture. I think this provides the ability to have a custom pic, but keeps the screen very clean and easy to read. I did this because on my corvetteforum.com com site some of the signatures have grown so large with images that they make it difficult to read the threads. I think that this will prove to be a better method.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts