Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in desperate need of a hard top! My sister was cleaning in the garage, and the top fell from it's holding place. The tops is damaged beyond repair, and with the rainy season coming I'm s.o.l! I would prefer a leman style top, but anything will do! needed asap cash in hand. i'll pay for shipping etc etc.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i've had 4 pms about people wanting to purchase my damaged top, but nobody offering to sell one. Come on guys i have a trip coming up, and i really really really want to take the solstice... i don't like driving the mazda -__-

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
How about just putting up the top that should be in the trunk?
funny you mention that.... i got my hardtop, and got rid soft top. :devil:

I never saw myself taking the hard top of the car, but with the recent amazing weather i enjoyed the roadster with no roof on it. Just so happens that 12 year olds should not be permitted to visit you. especially when you tell them to not play soccer in the garage....

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Worth a try Check with Norn see if he might have one . It may not be Blue ,but if you need it you can't be picky . What do you have to lose .

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Worth a try Check with Norn see if he might have one . It may not be Blue ,but if you need it you can't be picky . What do you have to lose .
I didn't think about norm, I will call him once i get out of the office. don't care about the color.

All pms have been replied about the old top

1 - 10 of 10 Posts