Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a custom vented hoods for a 2007 Pontiac Solstice. I can't find one and I can't find a way to post the pic of what I'm looking for. Please let me know if you can help. Thank you so very much.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,607 Posts
Try Norm's Fiberglass. You'll have to Google it since he's not a supporting vendor here. Mishawaka, IN.

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Norm is making me a hood that should look close to this.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Norm has a lot of different hoods for the Solstice. There's the one Northern Sol mentioned and then there's this one.

and this one,

and maybe incorporate a cold air intake?

How 'bout vented fenders to go with that? :cool:

Norm's got lots of stuff on his site. There's even a few things that he builds that you won't see on the site. His web guy's been trying to get pictures... ;)

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Here is a rough up of the hood I will be getting from Norm.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2007 Solstice GXP, Automatic,
433 Posts
Here a photo of my fiberglass RK Sport Ram Air hood which I installed in 2010. I bought it through CarID.

·
Premium Member
17,536 Posts
Jeff just completed installing a combination of Norms hood and fenders with an RK front splitter. He said the parts from Norm were some of the best fiberglass he had seen and the FK part took a lot of work to make it right . It had significant surface issues, the layers had bubbles in them due to some delamination and they took extensive rework to make them fit.

His experience is consistent with others reported on the forums.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts