1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:party: as of today!

hmmm...it's my 500th post, too!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Congrats Todd!! :party::party::party::party:

Met Chip last night to see his Solstice and can not wait to get mine. Do know if Hendrick is just getting yours or others on the list?

·
Registered
192 Posts
todd_raleigh said:
:party: as of today!

hmmm...it's my 500th post, too!

Hope you get it soon. Best of Luck to you

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
deluke said:
Todd were are you from?
I live in Apex, NC...."The peak of good living"....so it says on our water towers!

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ATReincke said:
Congrats Todd!! :party::party::party::party:

Met Chip last night to see his Solstice and can not wait to get mine. Do know if Hendrick is just getting yours or others on the list?
I don't know who Chip is...is he the 2nd F1K? Terpfan is the other...his came in a long time ago...went to Chuck Mallet for the V8 conversion...I wonder how that is coming along...haven't seen any pictures of the progress being made there....time to PM terp....

I talked with James and Tommy Friday night. He's expecting the 2nd of the first allocation (i'm the 1st in the 1st allocation) three weeks after my car comes in.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
deluke said:
Thats what they keep telling me !!! :cheers: :cheers:

We'll see if it happens.

How long have they been telling you that? where are you located?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Soldstice 41505 said:
When was yours made?
9/14/05 3800 (Produced)
9/18/05 4000 (Available to ship)
9/19/05 4104 (Vailment Invoice)
9/26/05 ---- In transit

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
deluke said:
Since 9/19, mine was made 9/9.
Keep the faith, yours is on its way soon. :grouphug:

For Todd :party:

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
todd_raleigh said:
9/14/05 3800 (Produced)
9/18/05 4000 (Available to ship)
9/19/05 4104 (Vailment Invoice)
9/26/05 ---- In transit
Man, mine was made on the 8th VIN 101068. Of course my dealers giving me poop for information. I have no clue if mines even shipped or not yet. Fired an email off to cricket last week on Thur I think but from what others have said I believe he's on vacation. Then I have to wait for it to get shipped to FL which is one of the longest average shipping times.

You know I hit post 5000 today and I don't even know what it was now. :(

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
brentil said:
Man, mine was made on the 8th VIN 101068. Of course my dealers giving me poop for information. I have no clue if mines even shipped or not yet. Fired an email off to cricket last week on Thur I think but from what others have said I believe he's on vacation. Then I have to wait for it to get shipped to FL which is one of the longest average shipping times.

You know I hit post 5000 today and I don't even know what it was now. :(
Call the pontiac customer service number ...give them the vin....worst thing they can tell you is go away..

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
todd_raleigh said:
Call the pontiac customer service number ...give them the vin....worst thing they can tell you is go away..
Yeah, I did that last week. I got "it's been made but not released for shipping yet" meaning 3800. I've been reading a lot of posts too about the help lines not giving people information anymore too. Hope that's not true.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
todd_raleigh said:
IF YOUR REAL NICE AND GET A GOOD PERSON ASK THEY TO CALL DOWN TO THE DEPT. TELL THEM YOU HAD IT DONE BEFORE. i CALLED AGAIN TODAY AND THEY DID CALL DOWN, BUT TOLD ME WHAT i KNOW SO THEY SAY IT'S SHIPPED. BUT WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS AND WHEN I GET IT MY DEALER SAY'S THIS WEEK.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
todd_raleigh said:
Or send your car back for the dreaded "quality control" :brentil:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts