Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Andy Mohr Pontiac dealership called me today and told me that, while they haven't rec'd any Solstice's yet, they were calling all folks on the waiting list, etc. to inform them that GM is a sponsor of the Indiana State Fair and there is a Solstice at the fair.

I'm going tonight to check it out. Haven't seen one in person yet.

Ryan

·
Registered
284 Posts
That's awesome news!!! I'll have to see if I can make a trip up there to see it! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
w00t. Too bad I'm not hickish enough for our state fair.

I'm getting my Solstice through Horner's Pontiac-Buick-GMC in Crawfordsville.

I think I'm their only order.

·
Registered
229 Posts
IS300toSOLSTICE said:
The Andy Mohr Pontiac dealership called me today and told me that, while they haven't rec'd any Solstice's yet, they were calling all folks on the waiting list, etc. to inform them that GM is a sponsor of the Indiana State Fair and there is a Solstice at the fair.

I'm going tonight to check it out. Haven't seen one in person yet.

Ryan
I went to the fair last Saturday to see the Solstice. It is nice. They will let you sit in it and they try to answer questions, but they do not really know much more than the standard information that we have all heard. My Avatar is of me in the state fair solstice.

·
Registered
40 Posts
State Fair

Thanks for the information. I plan on going to the fair this weekend. I will look for it. I hope Car 54 finds it way to Lawrenceburg before then.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fortimir said:
w00t. Too bad I'm not hickish enough for our state fair.

I'm getting my Solstice through Horner's Pontiac-Buick-GMC in Crawfordsville.

I think I'm their only order.
man, you're missing out.

while i agree that there are all kinds of folks at the fair, it can still be decent spot to burn a few hours. :cool:

andy mohr pontiac only had 1 order as well. must not be many of us hoosiers who are hyped on the car.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
beech23 said:
Thanks for the information. I plan on going to the fair this weekend. I will look for it. I hope Car 54 finds it way to Lawrenceburg before then.
it's in the GM tent on the northwest side of the track.

they took it around the fair for the parade tonight - looked sharp.

there was a guy there tonight who was one of the first 1000 - i heard him talking to the GM folks and his girlfriend was snapping pix of him in the car - anyone know who this is??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts