Premium Member
9,964 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
I like the look of the Ram Air of the last generation Trans Am, it's probably overstyled for some, but when one is coming at me it always catches my eye. Also, I thought an aftermarket company was already going to be offering a deep set chrome grill. I did see a picture a couple of months ago somewhere.

·
Registered
819 Posts
LowLife said:
I like the look of the Ram Air of the last generation Trans Am, it's probably overstyled for some, but when one is coming at me it always catches my eye. Also, I thought an aftermarket company was already going to be offering a deep set chrome grill. I did see a picture a couple of months ago somewhere.
If you can find a link to a web site, shoot it up here. I would like to see that, also. ;)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LowLife said:
Brentil did some really cool Photochops in the gallery, and he's got a RamAir pic there. I think it was Orange?

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Soiltron said:
Brentil did some really cool Photochops in the gallery, and he's got a RamAir pic there. I think it was Orange?
Those were done by Piippor I believe. I just put them in the gallery for him.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I would like to see the current GTO grill on the Solstice, chrome trimmed and inset. Also the Trans Am "Nostrils" would look great on the hood for a cold air intake, ala Trans Am.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Soiltron said:
I remember someone asking about setting the grilles farther back in the fascia, and don't remembering anyone trying it. Had a quick break at work, so here's my take...
Sweet!

Matches the fog's. Probably not that hard to do. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
The inset grilles look great! I am suprised nobody has complained that they will be a 'dirt catcher' like the Envoy backup lights.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
The recessed grilles look great. What about a couple of vertical nerf bars like the old AC Cobras?

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
How about red to match?

Can you show us what the grill would look like in red to match the body?

Do ya think Walmart has a spray can in red to match? :willy:

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
swiss said:
I am there, I love the black and inset.

Wow this is what I was looking for!

Sweettttttttttttttttttttttt

Steve
Very very nice-really gives it a better look for me than the silver flush mount!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts