Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting a new rear fascia from Norm; I've found posts on removing the stock fascia, but not on installing the new one. Not sure if I've got to buy some of the plastic "plug" attachments to replace the stock ones or what. Anyone have info or pics that they can provide?

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hello, shouldnt be too difficult. First after removing stock facia, remove the inner plastic support. Held on by four 10mm bolts, you will reuse these 10mm bolts with new nuts, on the four lower facia holes after the facia is in place. The supplied brackets are to stabilize the facia as the toggle ends go in to rectangular holes above in the frame and the 10mm bolts is at the facia. Reuse the stock metal fastener clips on the sides. Tha should be it. Thanks Norm

This last picture is of the Saturn, but the same principle applys.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I'm getting a new rear fascia from Norm; I've found posts on removing the stock fascia, but not on installing the new one. Not sure if I've got to buy some of the plastic "plug" attachments to replace the stock ones or what. Anyone have info or pics that they can provide?
I found it way easier to snip the heads off the old plugs, and buy new ones rather than try to reuse them. I believe I got them at Pepboys...10 pack.
I even painted them to match to make a cleaner install look.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts