Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I drive less then 200 miles a month and got insurance for $34 and 6.4 cents a mile. That saves me so much. I use metromile. I get full coverage along with 500 deuc on both collision and comprehensive and full tourte. Best insurance I ever had and its from LM GENERAL that is Liberty Mutual. If you guys get let me know use me as referal
Vincent Bulgarino
831 Cedar ave K11
Bensalem Pa 19020
Only offered is some states. Last month used my 204 miles was a $47 bill with all that coverage. Hope this is not breaking rules is so sorry take it down.

Premium Member
Here we go again 馃槀

American National - $48/month

- GXP - Insured value of $17,500
- Full coverage - FX45, F-150
- House

If no claims after 3 years, then I get a check for 25% of all premiums spent over the 3 years. After 3 years it goes to a yearly thing.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Well I have ticket driving without lic I doubt that they will pick up car insurance for me and don't have house. And I am sure that insurance is not offered in any state. Are you sure they do PA before I go and look. If it is that cheap I will get and see beforehand before I would get. And really who holds policy before I get also. I know Liberty Mutual will pay out.

Premium Member
They total the kappa cars out quickly, at least that's my understanding. Parts are hard to get so its easier to total them, makes sense. Having a set "insured value" will ensure that you dont get taken advantage of in the event of a total.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts