Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I currently have the BSR tune and hit 22-23 PSI under full throttle. The other day I went to give my car gas and no boost. I carefully drove it home a couple of days ago and discovered the rubber hose came off the intercooler on the hot side. This has happened to me on the cold side before so I have replaced all the worm clamps with the spring loaded clamps. I put the hose back on and tightened the clamp and the car drove fine until today. After driving it for a while I went to give it gas and at around 10lbs of boost, the car slowed down, the boost went down, and the CEL started flashing and then went out. I checked all the hoses and let it cool down for a while. I drove the car home and about halfway there, I stepped on the gas and the same sequence of events happened again. This time the CEL stayed on. I pulled the codes and they were P0101, P0300 and P0303. I double checked all the clamps and they are tight. I looked at the front of the intercooler and didn't see any swelling. How can I pressure test my intercooler without taking it out of the car? Could this be something else? Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
406 Posts
here you go sir! this is an awesome show, and helpful as well!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the video link. I will make the tester on Friday !!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Thank you great vid.
LLLFLY

1 - 6 of 6 Posts