Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Located in central NJ. Manual tranny only. No red,orange, white, green or yellow. Prefer one owner, low mileage, no accidents, and all recalls addressed. I know picky pickly...

·
Premium Member
4,902 Posts

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
I post low-mileage Solstices on the Cool Kappa Verts thread about once every couple of weeks. There's quite a few low-mileage Solstice's out here, problem is they aren't always as close as you'd like them to be.ccSo you may want to consider expanding your search distance in order to find exactly what you want.

BTW, just so you know Pontiac did produce a targa coupe Solstice in 09, and only a few in 2010.

Solstice color names;
Silver = Cool
Gray= Sly
Red = Aggressive
Black = Mysterious
Carbon Metallic Flash = Metallic Black
Green = Envious
Blue = Deep (06-08)
Medium Blue = Deep (09)
Fresh = Bright Blue
Kinetic Blue = Medium Blue (10)
Yellow = Mean
Orange = Brazen
White = Pure
Bright Blue = Fresh
Wicked = Burgundy

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
Dan you forgot Wicked. Burgundy 09

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would love a coupe but a bit out my price range. Likely will have to expand geographical area to find the right car.

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
Shouldn't be hard to find a good kappa. There are many low miles babied cars out there. Good Luck.

·
Premium Member
4,902 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
A 2009 was just advertise on our forum, although is in Canada but has very low miles.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Lately I have been thinking of selling my 2009 Red GXP manual with 13,000 miles and has all of the options except the spoiler. I have acquired many mod kits for it but have not installed any. I keep going back and forth on selling it. I took it out of the garage and drove it last week and fell in love with all over again. Like I said I keep going back and forth about selling it. It does need the passenger door panel as it has the dreaded vinyl bubble on it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
That black coupe in PA looks pretty good for the price. Bet the wife would like that it's an auto too. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
4,902 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sirwim-thanks for looking out. Grey, silver, black, blue would be desirable colors. I know, picky picky. I see you are from Shamong. I have a very good friend who lives there. I am up outside of Trenton.

·
Premium Member
4,902 Posts
1 - 20 of 61 Posts