Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://us.cnn.com/2005/AUTOS/09/21/jdpowers_apeal/index.html

This article is based on the J.D. Powers survey of car owners on overall satisfaction (which cars they own that they love the best).

i thought it was interesting as kind of an extension to the discussion that we all had couple of weeks ago about brand recognition and appeal (saturn vs. pontiac to be more exact)....the last paragraph of this article is as follows:

"The lowest-scoring brand overall was GM's Saturn with a score of 827. Suzuki and Subaru were second and third worst, with scores of 828 and 830 respectively. DaimlerChrysler's Jeep brand was fourth worst, with a score of 833."

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Doesn't suprise me, they say the new Saturn Sky will compete with the Solstice, I don't think so. LIke it said, Saturn has low ratings and the style is hands down better with the Solstice. I have owned Pontiacs all my life. extremely dependable cars. Currantly I have a 1999 Grand Prix with almost 150,000 miles still running perfect. Part of the reason besides the style I'm attracked to the Solstice is because it is a Pontiac. Gary

1 - 2 of 2 Posts