Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Not sure this helps but when Kappasphere released wheels for our cars back in the day the wheel specs were:
Front 18X8 50 offset
Rears 18X9 52 offset

Front 19X8.5 45 offset
Rear 19X9.5 55 offset

The wheels were called Gravana J2 also known as Monarch 410. Most folks went with 245s on the front and 275s on the rear.

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Thanks Chop for that info & thanks RedOne07 for that info . Dropped into a tire shop & got some more info & help. Looks like i may be going with a different make.Thanks again & i read your above posts Red good stuff to know..

·
Registered
335 Posts
I like the magnet idea, but i wood leave them on there....and they would be gone. on another note I bought some nos navy landing cable rubber thingys that would be perfect for this..wish i had bought more than 2 and have no idea where they are now.the guys sell them at swap meats for jack pads...about 1~$3 each. ( there used to keep the cable up off the flight deck so the tail hook can grab it.) Ill have to tell my brother to pick me up some more,he hits lotsa swap meets all over the place. they may even be on flebay now.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,195 Posts
Are there multiple designs ? What is the difference ?
There were two different sets of instructions for locating the holes to be drilled in the Tulip Panel. There was a production change at one point that moved the metal bar that supported the Tulip Panel, and they changed the method of locating the position for drilling the holes. If you followed the original instructions you'd end up drilling directly into the support bar under the Tulip Panel.

YMMV

:dunno:

101 - 117 of 117 Posts