·
Registered
7,216 Posts
One of the cheaper prices I've seen for this item: $45 - $9.90 Shipping

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
4 different coupe side windows and 2 coupe windshields - search "pontiac solstice hardtop" and "pontiac solstice oem window"
Coupe side windows

Coupe front windshield

·
Premium Member
3,753 Posts
In case anyone is looking for a 1/18 scale Cool (silver ) Solstice there is a 1 of 1000 car listed on Ebay for $65.00 or best offer great price as these are becoming hard to find in this scale especially at this price . The box is beat up but the car and the car holder which has a 1 of 1000 logo appear to be in good shape . If it doesn't go soon I'll pick it up rebox it and resell it . Thought I'd give the forum members first crack at it since I already have one .

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Sting is right, that it is getting harder & harder to find one. Thanks for posting it Sting & giving other members who don't have one a chance to get one. I know it took me months of searching to find one a while back..

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
In case anyone is looking for a 1/18 scale Cool (silver ) Solstice there is a 1 of 1000 car listed on Ebay for $65.00 or best offer great price as these are becoming hard to find in this scale especially at this price . The box is beat up but the car and the car holder which has a 1 of 1000 logo appear to be in good shape . If it doesn't go soon I'll pick it up rebox it and resell it . Thought I'd give the forum members first crack at it since I already have one .
Sting have a link? I search for about 20 minutes and couldn't find it. When I was looking for a 1st 1000 die cast a few years back it took awhile to find one, and I paid $100, so this sounds like a fair deal if you don't mind the box being beat up.

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Yep, I looked for it last night and got nowhere, regardless of how general or specific I searched. Links are golden or broken or missing, it seems. I'd like to see it too. Perhaps it is sold, or just gone, but...

Richard Snipes

·
Premium Member
3,753 Posts
Went back to check my Ebay and they said that the listing had ended which was on March 5 the day I saw it .I don't know if it sold but here is the information on that listing seller :deltaroots item number : 274258509093 If you click on his Ebay name and go to his home page you can contact him , to make it a bit easier he has a Vintage Hudson Leather Shirt Size Medium Men listed . Hope this helps !

·
Registered
7,216 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Wow they got $50 for it, and it clearly states that it does not close, and looks to have been repaired with glue.

·
Registered
7,216 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Seller also has a 2nd lot available

·
Registered
480 Posts
and a 3rd, both of these are not Sky specific, but alot of the items are just Saturn

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
$1000, 2009 Dealership Showroom Pontiac Product Line Display Book. These were displayed in a dealership metal holder/stand, these look loose. Way overpriced to me.

121 - 140 of 146 Posts