1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
693 Posts
friend of mine back in the 70s bought every ford mustang(65-69) he could afford,parted all the rusty 100 dollar junkers and kept/resold the rest.he had a garage FULL of factory mags and desireable options.he is still in buisness today and the owner of a large mail order company catering to fords,plus has a huge shop in connecticut.might be time to start hoarding,there probably wont be much in the way of repops for our cars.i still kick myself for not buying the mint 390 GTA convertible he tried to sell me before i left for the army...

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
friend of mine back in the 70s bought every ford mustang(65-69) he could afford,parted all the rusty 100 dollar junkers and kept/resold the rest.he had a garage FULL of factory mags and desireable options.he is still in buisness today and the owner of a large mail order company catering to fords,plus has a huge shop in connecticut.might be time to start hoarding,there probably wont be much in the way of repops for our cars.i still kick myself for not buying the mint 390 GTA convertible he tried to sell me before i left for the army...
There is a Muskrat Referber store for sale in Rose Bud, AR that has a good looking inventory when ever I drive by. :thumbs:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts