Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

interior colors?

5K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Stephen M 
#1 ·
i have only seen the beige/ black interior colors in pictures. do you think they will offer different interior colors? any guess as to what the alternatives ( if any) might be.
red leather is a classic look-good with white, grey or black body colors. i like the tan interior also....it looks good with "british racing green" .

#3 ·
My guess is they will offer in leather: all black, tan/black, and maybe red/black. Who knows though? Probably won't know much about colors until after January and the shows. They will probably test color choices right up until they are actually ready to start making them, and even then they might change.

#5 ·
I wished Pontiac offered a larger selection of interior choices, but I have that issue with most car manufacturers. Personally I want to be able to have a nice bright orange exterior or yellow with matching body color meterial mixed with black. Would be nice if all cars were hand built like Lotus, so we could have the 15 different interior leather colors to choose from that they offer :D

The only multi-colored inetriors Pontiac offers at all right now is the "Parchment/dark Pewter" color combination. Which happens to be the color combination of the Solstice too. My guess is we'll end up with color schemes equivilant to the Grand Prix which is the dark Pewter and Parchment/dark Pewter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.