Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have about 310kms now and the interior lights are not working. I have found the fuse panel under the pass side carpet and pulled the fuse hoping to save a trip to the dealer. Fuse is ok, and when I put it back in I could hear a little spark meaning there was power flowing through the fuse. If any one else knows of some troubleshooting I can do it would be appreciated. I really don't want the dealer to strip the car looking for a possible short. :devil:

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
SOL FULL said:
Well I have about 310kms now and the interior lights are not working. I have found the fuse panel under the pass side carpet and pulled the fuse hoping to save a trip to the dealer. Fuse is ok, and when I put it back in I could hear a little spark meaning there was power flowing through the fuse. If any one else knows of some troubleshooting I can do it would be appreciated. I really don't want the dealer to strip the car looking for a possible short. :devil:
Do you mean the dashboard lights or the map lights under the rear view mirror?

Because if it's the dashboard lights those apparently only come on when you have the lights set to AUTO and not manually turn them on.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Not sure if dimmer controls those light but the little round knob on dash might be set all the way down which would make lights look almost off? Worth a shot.

·
Registered
621 Posts
You could try reseating the power cable that comes out of the rear view. Do the on/off switches work at all? The lights themselves blown?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts