Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the paint code and/or an equivalent color match for the silver/ gray interior paint used on the gauge/climate control/ radio bezel and window switches? I'm trying to paint a double din radio bezel to match.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is the panel I'm trying to match. Can't find any reference to the GM code online.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I found the GM colour charts for all years. These were the numbers for the interior for all model years. I can not be 100% positivie on these but here you go:

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found the GM colour charts for all years. These were the numbers for the interior for all model years. I can not be 100% positivie on these but here you go:
View attachment 106280
Thanks for this. I think it may be the WA324N (SEM 5899). It's in the first column, third row. But this is a 2011 GM chart (couldn't find a 2007 with color pics). Anyone know if GM will re-use a color name, even if they changed the color)?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Meant to type will GM re-use a color name and/or color code. (Not sure how to edit a post on here)

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
Think Solpainter posted these a while ago .... and it is probably where he quoted from in his post a bit further up.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts