Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have all the interior parts I pulled from my '07 2.4. All that is left inside the car is the dash, steering column, and some of the wiring harness.

I removed: top, seats, all the trim, heater box w/fan, complete AC system, radio, side windows, and more.

Also have the stock wheels, standard painted ones, with mismatched tires. It was a Florida/Georgia car, they are pretty clean.

Let me know what you need, and I'll get pictures.

I'm in the Detroit, Michigan area. Local pickup, shipping, whatever you want.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure what you mean by the cap to the cluster, but I'm thinking its still in the car. I kept the cluster and the stuff that finishes it off to the boomerang.

I have mirror, but the silvering is bad. I imagine that's what wrong with yours?

·
Registered
48 Posts
ennonne,

Still looking for passenger side "A" pillar cover.

Any help? Please PM. Zip#25404.

Thanks,

G.W.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Debating adding a Monsoon Sub woofer if the back panel and sub is avaiable I might be interested, I am in the Detroit area also!

·
Registered
696 Posts
I may be interested in the seats. I am also in the Detroit area. I will PM you

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Seats and door panels gone. Center console armrest spoken for.

I also have a "flyswatter" wind restrictor, the GM Accessory one. It's in good shape. I have the mounts. Also have the tulip panel it was installed into, driver's door is broken.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still using my broken one. It really doesn't like having no carpet under it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
What color is your waterfall trim? I'm interested in adding the Monsoon subwoofer and rear trim in black to my 07 Sky. PM me if available--- I'm in MN

·
Registered
2007 Pontiac Solstice N/A
81 Posts
Do you have this piece? Triangleish piece by console

Attachments

·
Registered
696 Posts
Reactions: HHGadget

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Jeff. Mine is still in my car, I kept the dash in per my rules. I could probably skip some of the "center console" (not "dash") but it'd just look odd.

·
Registered
2007 Pontiac Solstice N/A
81 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts