Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Interior parts

5K views 28 replies 16 participants last post by  rob the elder 
#1 ·
I have all the interior parts I pulled from my '07 2.4. All that is left inside the car is the dash, steering column, and some of the wiring harness.

I removed: top, seats, all the trim, heater box w/fan, complete AC system, radio, side windows, and more.

Also have the stock wheels, standard painted ones, with mismatched tires. It was a Florida/Georgia car, they are pretty clean.

Let me know what you need, and I'll get pictures.

I'm in the Detroit, Michigan area. Local pickup, shipping, whatever you want.

#4 ·
Not sure what you mean by the cap to the cluster, but I'm thinking its still in the car. I kept the cluster and the stuff that finishes it off to the boomerang.

I have mirror, but the silvering is bad. I imagine that's what wrong with yours?

#8 ·
I may be interested in the seats. I am also in the Detroit area. I will PM you

#9 ·
Seats and door panels gone. Center console armrest spoken for.

I also have a "flyswatter" wind restrictor, the GM Accessory one. It's in good shape. I have the mounts. Also have the tulip panel it was installed into, driver's door is broken.

#15 ·
Reactions: HHGadget
#29 ·
All the round vents are identical. Any unit will fit in any position. just be careful when you pull one out, its very easy to break the tab that ties the vent vanes together. There is a thread that describes the process.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.