Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen some great pics of exteriors of the Solstice but want to know about the interiors of your cars. I want to go with leather, but if I need to go with a cloth interior, I'd like to know if the fabric interiors look good.

Also, for those of you who went with cloth, which color interior looks better with Deep and Sly?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've seen some great pics of exteriors of the Solstice but want to know about the interiors of your cars. I want to go with leather, but if I need to go with a cloth interior, I'd like to know if the fabric interiors look good.

Also, for those of you who went with cloth, which color interior looks better with Deep and Sly?

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
andrew g said:

The gallery is a good place to start.

http://www.solsticeforum.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3012

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Thre are some good pics of the cloth interior in the gallery, and I believe there are acouple of threads where dori-san posted some cloth pics.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I went with the leather but having sat in one with cloth seats I think it was really nice.

The black and gray combo of the cloth seats looks really good in my opinion. The only thing I dont like about the cloth is that you dont get the leather wrapped steering wheel and the stereo controls on the wheel which makes it look a little cheap and not as symetrical.

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Limbo said:
I went with the leather but having sat in one with cloth seats I think it was really nice.

The black and gray combo of the cloth seats looks really good in my opinion. The only thing I dont like about the cloth is that you dont get the leather wrapped steering wheel and the stereo controls on the wheel which makes it look a little cheap and not as symetrical.
That is a major sore spot with a lot of us. :mad: My hope is that Pontiac fixes this for 2007.

·
Registered
141 Posts
andrew g said:

Have had several roadsters..I prefer cloth......leather sticks to your legs & enduces sweat in the hot weather & really need seat heaters for cold weather. Pontiac did a very nice job on the Solstice colth interior, but I will miss the steering wheel controls that I'm use to on my Jag.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I'm actuallly glad now that the order I picked up has cloth instead of the leather in my original order. If I don't like it I can get them reupholstered in leather and in the colors I want.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
MITCH said:
If I had to pay extra for these cloth seats I would have.

I was lucky they came standard! :devil:
They look good. I'll be really surprised if I'm not happy with them. And they won't have the wrinkley appearance that the leather seats seem to have.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Editguy said:
They look good. I'll be really surprised if I'm not happy with them. And they won't have the wrinkley appearance that the leather seats seem to have.
Edit Guy!
You will love the seats. It's just that simple! I promise. Mitch :devil:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
MITCH said:
Edit Guy!
You will love the seats. It's just that simple! I promise. Mitch :devil:
Good to hear! Your promise is good enough for me! They sure look good in your pics.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts