Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking to see if any cars are delivered in Iowa or Minnesota? If a time line of any kind is known from train to dealer.Thanks.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Look at my the thread "Time In Transit - Midwest Region "

Hey, take a look at the Apprentice based thread "Time In Transit - Midwest Region ". If you are from the midwest, add your information on you transit experience.

·
Registered
110 Posts
tbird54 said:
Just looking to see if any cars are delivered in Iowa or Minnesota? If a time line of any kind is known from train to dealer.Thanks.
yeah, there is one for sale on ebay from Minnesota, Just recently arrived she said (a few days ago #347) ends in about 15 minutes) 26,800, Reserve not met)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Fort Dodge Area

tbird54 said:
There's been one in the Fort Dodge Area - StellarDave - Also another one for sale on ebay with no reserve in Mn: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pont...iewItemQQcategoryZ6386QQitemZ4577560228QQrdZ1. At $24,850 right now #178.

Really wish I would see mine - Also see this thread: "Railcar in Chicago tonight" maybe....... http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5594

·
Registered
210 Posts
Location...

Leo said:
Ours was delivered 3 days ago.

Its up for sale.

Where are you located?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Karen1506 said:
yeah, there is one for sale on ebay from Minnesota, Just recently arrived she said (a few days ago #347) ends in about 15 minutes) 26,800, Reserve not met)
Well, Minnesota auction ended at 26,800 "Reserve not met" not quite enough profit for approx 25000 MSRP and approx 2000 Tax...

·
Registered
132 Posts
My #890, which was shipped on 9/8 and is headed ultimately to the Twin Cities, was as of last report on a train somewhere between the plant and Ohio, where it will change trains for the trip to Cottage Grove, MN, where it will transfer to a truck. My dealer estimates another week to 10 days. He also reports he's heard of one Solstice in MN so far, somewhere in southern MN. And another thread just reported #460 in the White Bear Lake dealer's showroom. Those are the first I know of. This last 1-2 weeks are the toughest.

·
Registered
210 Posts
SCISOLSTICE said:
My cool is to arrive 9-27 and I hope that happens.
When does your dealer get an estimated arrival date? I can't seem to get one yet....

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
morts01 said:
When does your dealer get an estimated arrival date? I can't seem to get one yet....
My dealer recieved the info. when the car was ready for shipping. We will see if its correct or not. VIN 855 cool with every option. Was shipped 9-11.

·
Registered
45 Posts
#339 delivered 9/23

Mine was delivered to North Dakota on Friday, September 23, 2005. It sounds like the lot in St. Paul is full of them.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Curious, where is the lot in St.Paul and who said it was 'full of them'? I'd go there in a shot to see if I could spot mine!!! I know it would be mine because I am sure no one else ordered black right?

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
morts01 said:
Up date my car is now in Cottage Grove minnesota. 500 mi. away. If a truck picks it up today it will be here tomorrow.If not has to be here this week. You think yours could be there to?

·
Registered
819 Posts
SCISOLSTICE said:
Up date my car is now in Cottage Grove minnesota. 500 mi. away. If a truck picks it up today it will be here tomorrow.If not has to be here this week. You think yours could be there to?
SCIS,

Was your a F1K, or allocation car? if allocation, when was it produced? We may be looking at a whole group of cars moving into their new homes!!

I have been in contact with TJ about visiting his wife's car. I hope to do that this weekend.

I wish you luck in getting your car delivered soon. :grouphug: :cool:

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
crawdadsolstice said:
SCIS,

Was your a F1K, or allocation car? if allocation, when was it produced? We may be looking at a whole group of cars moving into their new homes!!

I have been in contact with TJ about visiting his wife's car. I hope to do that this weekend.

I wish you luck in getting your car delivered soon. :grouphug: :cool:
Yes 1k got out of production 9-9 VIN 855. I do think there will be alot of cars delivered this week and next.

·
Registered
819 Posts
SCISOLSTICE said:
Yes 1k got out of production 9-9 VIN 855. I do think there will be alot of cars delivered this week and next.
Mine was first allocation, code 3800 on 9/13. I haven't herd anything since that time, but put up a SWAG at that time with m delivery being 10/6.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
HSolstice said:
Where is this lot and where did you here this?

Thanks
I believe the transfer point is in Cottage Grove Minnesota. They are trucked to midwest from there. My car is there now waiting. Info came from my dealers shipping sight through GM.

·
Registered
210 Posts
SCISOLSTICE said:
Mine is coming from Chicago lot - hopefully I will see it soon - It was shipped to Chicago last Thursday!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts