Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered mine 4/17/05, won't be in till March 06.
What was the Early Order ID number all abount ?
Any way hope the bugs are out by then.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
MWIA54 said:
That was the number to get a first 1000. If you did not get a first 1000. You could still get your order entered and secure a car after the 1000. You would have a car long before March 06. Oh by the way my car is VIN 855 and no bugs. Just people bugging me to see and hear about the car.

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
MWIA54 said:
That's terrible, MWIA54. I would think your dealer screwed up the order and just recently resent it. Possibly it has been held up because of certain options you ordered, there are "restraints" on some things which keep them from going to Event 3300 Scheduled for Production. But to delay it until March 2006? Nope, I don't think your order got entered until the past month or so. Sorry. Ask (no, ask then demand) that your dealer print out the Vehicle Order Event History. It takes him 60 seconds or so to do that, not a problem for them. That may give you some interesting history on your order.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Welcome to the forums MWIA54. :thumbs:

Well if he's at a dealership that got Zero cars in the first allocation, and only a small handful in the 2nd allocation it's very likely he'd have to wait that long. Long waits are not always due to dealers screwing people over necisarily.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Dealer allocation

I placed my order on 4-15-05 and was just called the other day that my order was picked-up for production. :cool: Cool, Ebony Leather, Polished rims, with all other options but onstar, xm, & antilock. I live in Des Moines.
What number are you in the regular allocation line? How many cars does the dealer expect to get in?
Find out this and it will give you a better idea of the wait.
It might be awhile, but good things come to those that wait.(patiently) :willy:
Where are you at in the Great State?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dealer in the back seat

Seems the dealers had to pay to participate in the 1st 1000 promo, however small dealers did not get anything for it, it seems.
The mid west rep just says that's the way it is.
Oh my location, Manchester, NE Iowa.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts