Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I know, there are probably a dozen threads with this title.

After the usual Easter activities we came home to a dozen "spring activities". After working on the lawn tractor, walk-behind mower, garden tiller, and preparing to build gates for the garden fence I started to wrap things up.

Maybe it's just the beer talking (Bell's two-hearted ale - I figured it's Easter so something "hoppy" was called for.) As I was closing up the garage I checked out the Solstice and thought "Damn, five years after buying a five year old car, it's STILL hot looking!"

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Ten years with the roadster and coming up to one year with the Coupe and I :agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
I concur with both of you!

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Ditto, nice looking Kappa's still turn my head, ratty ones, not so much.

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
It's not just you. Roadster or coupe, these are BEAUTIFUL cars. And with a little rweaking they handle superbly. For the price, the power (especially the GXP) is amazing. The package is pretty unbeatable. Just my opinion, of course.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Took the GXP out for a ride up one of my favorite twistes near my house yesterday.
First dry day in about a month here in the Pacific Northwest. It was sunny too!
Put me in a great frame of mind.
Nothing like driving a gorgeous American roadster.
20, 30 40 years ago I would never have predicted that I would be driving an US made roadster of this caliber.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Took mine out for an hour today and just headed off in a random direction.
Same here! I hit the interstate-set the cruise on 80 and just enjoyed the experience. I swear the Sol was giving me thanks for letting her rip. Pure art folks! Now I know how Ulysses felt when he heard the Sirens.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Bought my Sky 10 years ago this summer and my Fiero 26 years ago this month. Still feel the same about both of them. Wifey's Sprite, which her father and I gave her three years ago this June has grown on my rapidly as well.

It's really fun to have three very different and very fun cars in the garage :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts