Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those who have received cars and are actually driving them, was it worth the wait and your pocketbook?

Overall, what is your satisfaction level with the Solstice versus your old/other car?

·
Registered
905 Posts
I think everyone is gonna have a little buyers remorse, in my case I definitely will. Since mid-March I haven't really spent any money (probably around $150) on other things, every week my paycheck has gone straight to my savings account. Yeah it's cool to see nearly $10k in there now but it's all gonna be gone in 2-3 months when I pick up my Solstice. I basically spent my entire summer working 45-48 hour weeks for it, I just hope it doesn't disappoint :)

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
"Bang for the Buck," the purchase of a new Solstice over my present ride has the potential of being a Significant Life Altering Event at an acceptable price. It promises to make a simple run to the market for a few things an event rather than a chore. And, for a few months anyway, anytime I see a weekend parking lot gathering a "carnuts", I can just pull in and be one of the stars of the show. :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts