Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys
Just curious, is there a Solstice Club started yet? Whether it would be for cruises/drives or any other social events. And if there is such a club are they regional? and is there one for the San Diego area? :grouphug:

Thanks for your help.

Neil

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
The Stig said:
Hey guys
Just curious, is there a Solstice Club started yet? Whether it would be for cruises/drives or any other social events. And if there is such a club are they regional? and is there one for the San Diego area? :grouphug:

Thanks for your help.

Neil
Clubs need cars.. and right now only a few people have cars :)

Once they start cranking cars out across the country then club meets will be formed NO DOUBT!

We have the makings of an Ontario Solstice Club. But there is nothing in stone.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
This forum acts as a surrogate club!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I think this Forum would be the best place to start talking about a North American Solstice Owners Group...we seem to have the majority of the 1st 1K guys, and a large number of folks with a Solstice on order. Once a national organization is established the regional groups will naturally follow.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SlipSlider said:
Clubs need cars.. and right now only a few people have cars :)
I understand. Although I was on the list for another car and we decided to create a club to kinda meet some of the other enthusiast waiting for the car... We were all sharing the same pain, the pain of waiting. :)

Neil

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Is a Solstice Club for members to join or is it a Club to beat on our salesmen to get info? :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts