Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts
solsticeman said:
:lol: :glol:

You guys have WAAAYYY too much time on your hands.
YOUR'RE HERE! BUT, BUT, BUT I just saw you live from Shanghai Auto Show. :lol:

So I said to my wife last night
pontiacinblack said:
......Sexy, gorgeous, 2-seat roadster......Sexy, gorgeous, 2-seat roadster......Sexy, gorgeous, 2-seat roadster......Sexy, gorgeous, 2-seat roadster......
Of course I mumbled "2-seat roadster" under my breath. ;)

Well since Lutz(aka Solsticeman) finally came out of the closet, I suppose i might as well.....Its me Trump everyone! ever since pontiac came to me and asked me to do one of my apprentice episodes on the solstice I knew I had to get a mole into a forum, who would make a better mole than me? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :leaving:

DLD84 said:
Well since Lutz(aka Solsticeman) finally came out of the closet, I suppose i might as well.....Its me Trump everyone! ever since pontiac came to me and asked me to do one of my apprentice episodes on the solstice I knew I had to get a mole into a forum, who would make a better mole than me? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :leaving:
You are treading on thin ice, DLD84, impersonating a celebrity is a serious offense ;) ;) Solsticeman never claimed HE IS BOB LUTZ, but did you notice on Friday, where was Solsticeman? Nowhere until after the smoke had cleared. :cool:

achieftain said:
You are treading on thin ice, DLD84, impersonating a celebrity is a serious offense ;) ;) Solsticeman never claimed HE IS BOB LUTZ, but did you notice on Friday, where was Solsticeman? Nowhere until after the smoke had cleared. :cool:
Shhhh!!! And especially don't tell anyone that I'm Rick Wagoner.

wwp said:
Everyone knows the Simpsons live in Springfield and everyone knows Solticeman is Bob Lutz ;) :patriot:
Alright, you caught my brain fart, it's not which city the Simpsons live in, but where is Springfield? On the otherhand, the mystery of S-Mans secret identity was revealed by me and Geraldo Rivera, thus I earned soltice prod# 0002 right behind Bob's.

Disclaimer for rickady and newbies: S-Man is not Bob Lutz, just a way long running inside dumb*ss joke.....Or at least that's S-Man's explanation :lol:

RODEO said:
Alright, you caught my brain fart, it's not which city the Simpsons live in, but where is Springfield? On the otherhand, the mystery of S-Mans secret identity was revealed by me and Geraldo Rivera, thus I earned soltice prod# 0002 right behind Bob's.

Disclaimer for rickady and newbies: S-Man is not Bob Lutz, just a way long running inside dumb*ss joke.....Or at least that's S-Man's explanation :lol:

For the simpsons, there are tons of clues that they're living in the northwest. All the characters are named after streets in Portland, OR. There's a Springfield OR, the street they live on is Evergreen Terrace, and Washington is the Evergreen State. They have tons of hippies in forests at times. The Nuclear power plant can be representative of the Sapsop nuclear power plant. But then, Springfield OR is no-where near the model that it is in the Simpsons. But I do know that Matt Groening (creator of the Simpsons) is from Evergreen State College in Olympia, WA. :yesnod:

Jus2shy said:
For the simpsons, there are tons of clues that they're living in the northwest.
Ah, you make my point, the northwest eh, that really nails it down, hehehe :lol:

Actually, that's more than I ever knew. I guess I need to join a simpsons forum.

But, do we know more about where the Simpons live than we about Solsticeman's secret identity, I guess we know he's in MI, or is it Detroit.

Damn, they need to get the d*mn Sol on the lots so there's something else to do :brentil:

Oh wait, I already own a roadster, see ya' :devil:

RODEO said:

Hey some people dont have me on ( ignor) :lol:
I have calmed down a bit so dont wory about me ;)
I am just working on my V6 swap :cool: well kind of, I dont have a car......and.. I dont have the V6..yet....BUT MAN IT WILL BE AWSOME when I realy do start working on it :lol:

Rickady88GT said:
Hey some people dont have me on ( ignor) :lol:
I have calmed down a bit so dont wory about me ;)
I am just working on my V6 swap :cool: well kind of, I dont have a car......and.. I dont have the V6..yet....BUT MAN IT WILL BE AWSOME when I realy do start working on it :lol:
Just bustin your b*lls, no worries mate :lol:

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.