Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Is this Forum run by GM?

4K views 38 replies 21 participants last post by  Grimace 
#1 ·
Hey - I think this forum is a great resource, but I also can't shake the feeling that this is hosted by GM, and that Solsticeman is in fact working for GM... Not that I mind that at all if it pans out that way. But being an inquisitive sort, I have to conclude that this is likely a GM initiative... (and a good one if it is!) . So how about it?! :yesnod: I think Fox Mulder would agree with my little conspiracy theory!

#2 ·
The truth is out there...

#8 · (Edited)
Although this may not be a "new" idea, it is widely speculated, see this thread I started in Jan 2005:

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=941&highlight=superman+clark+kent

Figuring out the true identity of Solsticeman i like figuring out the town The Simpsons live in, lots of clues, but no definitive answers. We do know he's tied to Detroit, and wants his Super Secret Sosltice and Identity to remain a mystery, JUST LIKE SUPERMAN, hehehe :lol:

#12 ·
Since I'm a mod now, does that mean I work for GM too? Man do I wish that was true, forgot going back to college for 4+ more years to get a different degree, Forum Moderation is the sure fast track to GM success. Ok so where's my first pay check too? :D

#15 ·
Yeah, I think we'll end up having record low member levels on the forum the week after the cars arrive. However guests will be up to new record levels because they'll be seeing them all over the road and wondering "what the heck was that sexy car?" :D

#16 ·
brentil said:
wondering "what the heck was that sexy car?"
No, No, No. It is "sexy, gorgeous, 2-seat roadster".

Can't get Trump's :devil: voice out of my head. :banghead:

#22 ·
So I said to my wife last night
pontiacinblack said:
......Sexy, gorgeous, 2-seat roadster......Sexy, gorgeous, 2-seat roadster......Sexy, gorgeous, 2-seat roadster......Sexy, gorgeous, 2-seat roadster......
Of course I mumbled "2-seat roadster" under my breath. ;)

#23 ·
Well since Lutz(aka Solsticeman) finally came out of the closet, I suppose i might as well.....Its me Trump everyone! ever since pontiac came to me and asked me to do one of my apprentice episodes on the solstice I knew I had to get a mole into a forum, who would make a better mole than me? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :leaving:

#24 ·
DLD84 said:
Well since Lutz(aka Solsticeman) finally came out of the closet, I suppose i might as well.....Its me Trump everyone! ever since pontiac came to me and asked me to do one of my apprentice episodes on the solstice I knew I had to get a mole into a forum, who would make a better mole than me? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :leaving:
You are treading on thin ice, DLD84, impersonating a celebrity is a serious offense ;) ;) Solsticeman never claimed HE IS BOB LUTZ, but did you notice on Friday, where was Solsticeman? Nowhere until after the smoke had cleared. :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.