Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
This probably isn't news to the veterans on this board, but I thought I'd share this observation with the newbies.

I have a 2008 Gxp with a tune, coil shocks, lowered 1/2 inch front and back, back bone, and solo exhaust. My wife has a totally stock 2009 Gxp.

I've been driving hers for the last couple of days then, I just took mine out for a spin. BOY there is a big difference! And mine is much more fun to drive.

If you have a stock Gxp and you are wondering what to mod. Try it in this order

- tune
- shocks with a lowered car
- back bone
- exhaust

It will really make you smile!

·
Premium Member
10,471 Posts
If you are going to do that much then also add ZOK sway bars, ProBeam and DDM Front brace. DDM-LVKFCB.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
I agree! Funny how our wifes prefer stock. She does not like how mine will scrape the front plastic air diverter on bumps. I did talk her into a tune because she does like to hit it from a stop light. It is interesting to go back and forth. I do like on occasion to switch and enjoy quiet and softer ride when I need to relax. I can't stay out of driving mine vigorously

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you are going to do that much then also add ZOK sway bars, ProBeam and DDM Front brace. DDM-LVKFCB.
Forgot to mention that. I do have the upgraded sway bars and they do make a difference. They're cheap and I installed them with the coiled shocks. So put them in there with the shocks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts