Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is here! Though not in my possesion yet... It's at the rail yard, is supposed to be offloaded tonight and delivered to my dealer tomorrow at 0600. Everyone who hasn't gotten their cars needs to go on vacation. Your car WILL come while you're away! So I will be the first person in Jax to have mine!! (Although mine wasn't the first delivered, the only other one in Jax is on display, as per the owner's instructions, and will be going to storage in his garage while he's out of state in about a week!) WOO!! WOO!!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Congrats! Will vicki be there to hand you the keys?

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
:party: :party: Congratulations, enjoy her for years to come.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Editguy said:
Congrats! Will vicki be there to hand you the keys?
Unfortunately, I don't think so... Oh well, maybe she will be. She really should hurry up and contact me though because in a couple of days the girls will be all up ons. (thanks to her gorgious design) :(

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
LatinVenom said:
:party: :party: Congratulations, enjoy her for years to come.
Were you speaking of his car, or Vicki?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Nix Sol said:
Unfortunately, I don't think so... Oh well, maybe she will be. She really should hurry up and contact me though because in a couple of days the girls will be all up ons. (thanks to her gorgious design) :(
Well, if she keeps up with the forum, this is her golden opportunity!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Nix Sol said:
It is here! Though not in my possesion yet... It's at the rail yard, is supposed to be offloaded tonight and delivered to my dealer tomorrow at 0600. Everyone who hasn't gotten their cars needs to go on vacation. Your car WILL come while you're away! So I will be the first person in Jax to have mine!! (Although mine wasn't the first delivered, the only other one in Jax is on display, as per the owner's instructions, and will be going to storage in his garage while he's out of state in about a week!) WOO!! WOO!!
How do you find out where your car is if shipped by rail? I would love to know where mine is.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,475 Posts
Nix Sol said:
Everyone who hasn't gotten their cars needs to go on vacation. Your car WILL come while you're away!
How true?

I left on a Friday late morning for a long weekend trip. The dealer called 3 hours after I left. I had it in the driveway Monday morning. The dealer even delivered it to the house!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
The dealership can do a search through the business center AND they have to know someone that works for the local railyard.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Nix Sol said:
Everyone who hasn't gotten their cars needs to go on vacation. Your car WILL come while you're away!
HORSE MALARKEY! I was up in NC from Thursday to Sunday and my car still ain't here!

I'm off Wednesday bro, you KNOW you're taking me for a ride right? :yesnod:

Wait! Have you learned to drive stick yet? ;) Maybe I'LL have to use your car to teach you! :thumbs:

:party:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dori-san said:
HORSE MALARKEY! I was up in NC from Thursday to Sunday and my car still ain't here!

I'm off Wednesday bro, you KNOW you're taking me for a ride right? :yesnod:

Wait! Have you learned to drive stick yet? ;) Maybe I'LL have to use your car to teach you! :thumbs:

:party:
As it turns out, I'll probably be pickin her up Wednesday afternoon. It is in Jacksonville in a railcar, however, I'm still waiting for my dealer to call me when it gets to the showroom. (Probably later today) and then they have to clean it and stuff. So tomorrow after work will probably be the first opportunity I have to pick it up. (Damnit Pontiac! Way to deliver my car on the busiest week at work yet!:lol: ) And then I have to take it over to that girl's house and give her and her dad a ride. I'll give you a call though, regardless of what I'm doing (I think there may also be a hash that night, which I'll probably be going to.) Oh and btw, yeah I learned how to drive stick! (But I'll probably let you take it for a spin anyway...)

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Nix Sol said: "So tomorrow after work will probably be the first opportunity I have to pick it up."

Work? How can you think of work at a time like this?

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Nix Sol said:
And then I have to take it over to that girl's house and give her and her dad a ride.
Did you git-r-done like I said? ;)

Oh and btw, yeah I learned how to drive stick! (But I'll probably let you take it for a spin anyway...)
You mean you'll let me drive it?! This might actually be worth postponing getting laid for! Better remember to bring a change of undies though, cause I might jizz my pants anyway. :lol: :leaving:

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
dori-san said:

You mean you'll let me drive it?! This might actually be worth postponing getting laid for! Better remember to bring a change of undies though, cause I might jizz my pants anyway. :lol: :leaving:
Did he just say... :eek:

Not sure that's the best way to thank someone for letting them drive your car. You might get Vicki pregnant. :lol:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
dori-san said:
Of course! Although it turns out that she didn't make it off the rail car today. So that may push our festivities to Thursday. This weekend I will have my new car however!

stang said:
Did he just say... :eek:

Not sure that's the best way to thank someone for letting them drive your car. You might get Vicki pregnant. :lol:
Yeah Maybe letting you drive it is a bad idea, I don't really want to stick to the seat whilst I'm driving.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts