Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We now have our own forum! :party:

Now that people are starting to get cars, I think we should have a meet around the middle of October. It would give us all a chance to meet and for those without cars to take a look at the delivered ones.

What does everyone think?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Is it possible that our log in comes right to here?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
Its official!!!

build date 10/17/2005

just got the word from my dealer.

status 3000 baby!!!!

:willy: :cool: :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
198 Posts
SlipSlider said:
We now have our own forum! :party:

Now that people are starting to get cars, I think we should have a meet around the middle of October. It would give us all a chance to meet and for those without cars to take a look at the delivered ones.

What does everyone think?
Hey SlipSlider - when did you order your car? I ordered mine in early April and it has still yet to be picked up...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,213 Posts
Danno said:
Hey SlipSlider - when did you order your car? I ordered mine in early April and it has still yet to be picked up...
Well that sucks Danno. I was thinking it was just the Ottawa dealers that were being hosed. Ordered mine April 30th, still nothing happening.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
xyz1 said:
Is it possible that our log in comes right to here?
Just use this "http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40" as your bookmark.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Danno said:
Hey SlipSlider - when did you order your car? I ordered mine in early April and it has still yet to be picked up...
March 28th.

My car was built awhile ago... they have been dicking around with it at the Plant.
It's too bad that your car hasn't been picked up... I don't know what the tell you though. If you didn't get in before the Apprentice fiasco then I could see why your car isn't built yet... if you got in before that .. then It doesn't really make sense. That's pretty early as far as orders go.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
D02021 - Not in system
D05806 - Not in system
D03123 - Broadcast 9/13, Produced 9/21
D03705 - Not in system
D03470 - Not in system
D06419 - Not in system
D08084 - Not in system
D05498 - Not in system
D04702 - Not in system
D03470 - Not in system
D05881 - Not in system
D06742 - Not in system
D13466 - CndnSol - Not in system
D24729 - xyz1 - Not in system
D02001 - Sequenced 9/27 (3300)
DO1612 - DICKSTER - Not in system
D06742 - blasterd - Not in system

The only one that had a change from last time was D02001. The order is now Sequenced(3300), that is 1 code before Broadcast.
I took off the ones that were released to carrier because you will know it's delivered before I do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
SlipSlider said:
D02021 - Not in system
D05806 - Not in system
D03123 - Broadcast 9/13, Produced 9/21
D03705 - Not in system
D03470 - Not in system
D06419 - Not in system
D08084 - Not in system
D05498 - Not in system
D04702 - Not in system
D03470 - Not in system
D05881 - Not in system
D06742 - Not in system
D13466 - CndnSol - Not in system
D24729 - xyz1 - Not in system
D02001 - Sequenced 9/27 (3300)
DO1612 - DICKSTER - Not in system
D06742 - blasterd - Not in system

The only one that had a change from last time was D02001. The order is now Sequenced(3300), that is 1 code before Broadcast.
I took off the ones that were released to carrier because you will know it's delivered before I do.

hey slipslider.. thanks again for all your efforts...

i am sure your friend is doing a great job.. but i am curious as to why my order#D06419 says... Not in system

when i have a faxed copy and i went to the dealer myself and he showed me the system screen that says i am 3000? ordered accepted by production

just mentioning this so that the other people know that maybe there is some hope and could be some error...

i would recommend all people to call their dealer as well to follow up.

can't hurt.

cheers.

solstice_canuck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
solstice_canuck said:
hey slipslider.. thanks again for all your efforts...

i am sure your friend is doing a great job.. but i am curious as to why my order#D06419 says... Not in system

when i have a faxed copy and i went to the dealer myself and he showed me the system screen that says i am 3000? ordered accepted by production

just mentioning this so that the other people know that maybe there is some hope and could be some error...

i would recommend all people to call their dealer as well to follow up.

can't hurt.

cheers.

solstice_canuck
It's okay, I have to answer one of these questions everytime I do an update :)

All I can tell you is what is in the system. I cannot tell you why it doesn't mesh with what your dealer has. Sorry.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
SlipSlider said:
It's okay, I have to answer one of these questions everytime I do an update :)

All I can tell you is what is in the system. I cannot tell you why it doesn't mesh with what your dealer has. Sorry.
hey.. no worries...you still da man!

i just want to bestow hope to the others.. ;-)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Hi SlipSlider ;

thanks for all your help up till now

I'm picking up my car on Wednesday Morning

I'm looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the gang(already met xyz1)

I still owe you a beer and dinner

I'm available for a greet and meet anywhere , anyday

thanks

Ross
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,838 Posts
Big Thanks

Hey Slip

Thanks checking our our numbers for the past month or so. Even though mine was produced on the 21st, you think it is in quality control? I am not sure if there is a code for that.

-thanks again for your help with tracking down all of our orders!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dylan01 said:
Hey Slip

Thanks checking our our numbers for the past month or so. Even though mine was produced on the 21st, you think it is in quality control? I am not sure if there is a code for that.

-thanks again for your help with tracking down all of our orders!
I've been told there is restrictions on shipping.. I have no idea what that means, but whatever that restriction is it's holding up our cars (mine and yours). Our cars are probably parked right next to each other in the shipping lot collecting dirt and bird ****. All we can do is play the waiting game.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,838 Posts
SlipSlider said:
I've been told there is restrictions on shipping.. I have no idea what that means, but whatever that restriction is it's holding up our cars (mine and yours). Our cars are probably parked right next to each other in the shipping lot collecting dirt and bird ****. All we can do is play the waiting game.
You know what would be crappy? If mine and yours came at the same time even though yours has been at the plant for like a month and mine has been there for a week or so... anyways, if our cars were right beside eachother, I hope my car and your car have made good friends. :lol: Are you expecting it to be a boy or girl? LOL, Mine is a lady, her name is Suzy. She is sly, about 50.1 inches high, she hasa two-tone personality and she also has gi-normous 18's :eek: . The only downside to her is that she doesnt have much room in her trunk :grouphug: . If yours is a gentleman, they could hook up one night and go for a ride together :cool:

I hope yours doesnt have any defects or anything serious. So when you checked yours and mine, did it just say event code 3800? or like pending shipment?

-Dylan
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,691 Posts
SlipSlider said:
I've been told there is restrictions on shipping.. I have no idea what that means, but whatever that restriction is it's holding up our cars (mine and yours). Our cars are probably parked right next to each other in the shipping lot collecting dirt and bird ****. All we can do is play the waiting game.
Your cars are still in bilingual testing. Have a biere and relax.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,213 Posts
SlipSlider said:
I've been told there is restrictions on shipping.. I have no idea what that means, but whatever that restriction is it's holding up our cars (mine and yours). Our cars are probably parked right next to each other in the shipping lot collecting dirt and bird ****. All we can do is play the waiting game.
Probably having trouble finding transport drivers that know how to get to Canada. ;)

Danno, screw Napanee and their snow removal, we're revving up the tanks again. :lol: SlipSlider's car needs and escort to the border.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
dylan01 said:
You know what would be crappy? If mine and yours came at the same time even though yours has been at the plant for like a month and mine has been there for a week or so... anyways, if our cars were right beside eachother, I hope my car and your car have made good friends. :lol: Are you expecting it to be a boy or girl? LOL, Mine is a lady, her name is Suzy. She is sly, about 50.1 inches high, she hasa two-tone personality and she also has gi-normous 18's :eek: . The only downside to her is that she doesnt have much room in her trunk :grouphug: . If yours is a gentleman, they could hook up one night and go for a ride together :cool:

I hope yours doesnt have any defects or anything serious. So when you checked yours and mine, did it just say event code 3800? or like pending shipment?

-Dylan
That was funny :) lol
I'm pretty sure my car is a guy, it does have a stick.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Fortyninenorth said:
Probably having trouble finding transport drivers that know how to get to Canada. ;)

Danno, screw Napanee and their snow removal, we're revving up the tanks again. :lol: SlipSlider's car needs and escort to the border.
That's what I like about you Dallas! You're a man with a plan!
 
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Top