Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 40 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
sirwm, I just realized you were using a leaf blower to clean off your car, excellent idea. :lol: Yellow was my first choice but a local dealer told me that two people were ahead of me. By the time the dealer called us and told us the others had passed, we had already purchased our red coupe. Now I wish I would have been a little more patient. As usual, a day late and dollar short.

Keep the excellent photos coming folks, I feel warmer already!

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
My Coupe in warmer days

At least having a six-month-per-year car keeps the miles down..

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,988 Posts
Hmmm not sure I can find pictures . . .

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
I've always parked on the outskirts of every parking lot to avoid door dings. I've noticed a phenomenon that no matter how far away I park, someone will park right next to me. About a year ago I started taking pictures of the more interesting vehicles that wound up next to me. Guess the one photo that is from Tennessee and not CA.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,583 Posts

:cool:

·
Registered
116 Posts
sirwm, I just realized you were using a snowblower to clean off your car, excellent idea. :lol: Yellow was my first choice but a local dealer told me that two people were ahead of me. By the time the dealer called us and told us the others had passed, we had already purchased our red coupe. Now I wish I would have been a little more patient. As usual, a day late and dollar short.

Keep the excellent photos coming folks, I feel warmer already!
Without the picture my mind would conjure up a different image of a snowblower

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Took this picture last year when it hit 72 degrees here on 2/20. It went up to 56 here yesterday so washing the coupe was a must. Today it hit 62 and sunny - took the top off and went for a cruse before the rain set in. Back to reality tonight, 30's and snow.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 86 Posts