Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was at my dealer yesterday to see the Sol (and getting the depressing news that I won't get one for at least a year unless I find one for sale, so keep those offers coming! :( ), there was a Buick Lucerne being shown. The poor Buick rep said they wouldn't have been there if they had known there were going to be Solstices there. No one was looking at the Buick, everyone was mobbing the Sols. I spent about 20 seconds looking at it. Nice car, but nothing I want. Then I went back to drooling over the Sols! ;)

·
Registered
414 Posts
Same story here

We brought our Solstice back to the dealership to show it off to the many people who had not seen it the day we picked it up. They loved it of course. And since they also sell Mazda more than a few sales people stated that they would'nt sell any Miatas as long as we were there in the Solstice :)

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
oregon solstice said:
We brought our Solstice back to the dealership to show it off to the many people who had not seen it the day we picked it up. They loved it of course. And since they also sell Mazda more than a few sales people stated that they would'nt sell any Miatas as long as we were there in the Solstice :)
Therein lies a devious idea. Everyone with a Sol needs to seek out their local Mazda dealership and park right in front, and go in to browse. Ask what they'll give you on trade. :lol: Call it Super-life-size trolling. :glol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts