Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone hope your day is going well. Today feels like Christmas morning for me. I ordered my Solstice the day after The Apprentice episode aired. I was hoping it would be here sooner but I think it is going to be well worth the wait. It is going to be a really nice weekend here in MD so thank you god for letting the weather stay nice this long. hehe. Anyway it came in on 11/10 and I am going to pick it up in an hour. I can't wait to just sit in it. I will post later today about my first drive. Have a great day everyone.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
solful said:
Hey everyone hope your day is going well. Today feels like Christmas morning for me. I ordered my Solstice the day after The Apprentice episode aired. I was hoping it would be here sooner but I think it is going to be well worth the wait. It is going to be a really nice weekend here in MD so thank you god for letting the weather stay nice this long. hehe. Anyway it came in on 11/10 and I am going to pick it up in an hour. I can't wait to just sit in it. I will post later today about my first drive. Have a great day everyone.
CONGRATS!!!!!

:party: :party: :party:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Glad you hung in there. Enjoy the ride!!

:party: :party: :party: :party:

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Congrats SOLFUL. go break that baby in before the snow flies. :cheers:

I was hoping for mine this Friday but my dealer talked to the trucking company yesterday and they were putting it on the truck for this Monday or Tuesday delivery :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congratulations!!! I just got mine in yesterday too!! I know how you feel, it is just like Christmas.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Another Solstice in Maryland! And today IS a beautiful day - DEFINTELY top-down weather. :yesnod: Congratulations - hope to meet up sooner or later.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts