Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a call from GM Canada this morning to let me know my car had left the plant and that it should be here somtime next wk.....got the same news from my dealer as i dropped off my new plates before heading off to work. After finishing work tonight i turned on my cel and had a message from the dealer YOUR CAR IS HERE....wasn't comming from the Deleware plant but from Lordstown Ohio plant....picking it up Friday hope the snow is gone LOL......VIN#3861.....Built Oct 25th Delivered Nov 23rd. Black 2tone

·
Registered
184 Posts
Congrats Top Less! Glad to hear of the progress on your car.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
CONGRATS BUD!

...As I look outside and see the recent snowfall, I become depressed. I walk to the laundry room door and open it. It creaks with an odd pitch. A solstice, gray in color, complimented by it's with two toned european flared interior sits bayed. The Solstice engine rests silently. The owner, in a somber mood slowly walks up to it with what appears to be a blanket. He puts it to sleep with a nice cover. "Good night Solstice." He says. "Ill see you in the spring." As he wraps the car cover over top of the seamless designed Solstice, he remembers his short memories of the work of art. VIN 1715. Put to rest on November 23 2005 with 63 kilometers.

I hope the snow melts away and you are able to drive her a few times. This weather is not looking too promising! But good luck! :lurk:

·
Registered
509 Posts
:party: :cheers:

Congratulations!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts