Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Car is finally here. Was delivered tot he dealer yesterday and they are making sure everyone is keeping thier paws off. The Manager did find a scracth and it is booked into the auto shop on thursday to have this fixed. I am going tonite to have a look at it.
I think I might be the first in Western Canada,calgary anyways to get mey car . Car # 1 for this dealer has not even been delivered yet and I was # 2 96Y01000.
This weekend is going to be 17c in Calgary so guess where I will be.
Aggressive all the way :cool: :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
redhot said:
My Car is finally here. Was delivered tot he dealer yesterday and they are making sure everyone is keeping thier paws off. The Manager did find a scracth and it is booked into the auto shop on thursday to have this fixed. I am going tonite to have a look at it.
I think I might be the first in Western Canada,calgary anyways to get mey car . Car # 1 for this dealer has not even been delivered yet and I was # 2 96Y01000.
This weekend is going to be 17c in Calgary so guess where I will be.
Aggressive all the way :cool: :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

SWEET! So they are FINALLY making their way west! Good!!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Congrats!!

·
Registered
676 Posts
now aren't you feeling so much better after seeing it? No second thoughts are there? Enjoy!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.