Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dealer just called and said it's being backed off the truck. i'm so excited i'm shaky.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
well.. if your shaky,

get down to that dealership and watch it get taken off the truck!

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
Slow down and breath....

OBXSOL said:
dealer just called and said it's being backed off the truck. i'm so excited i'm shaky.

Breath in....breath out....repeat.....

Congtats. Glad you moved off the "Next" list. Now we can all move up one space.

·
Registered
101 Posts
OBXSOL said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :party:

I wonder, if you were to go into the dealer tracking system, where would it say your car is?? My guess is it is still waiting to be shipped or some other information that is really out of date. Some in the really lower ## range still not delivered, you give me, #864, LOTS of hope!! Thanks... now be a good soldier, get outta here, go drive, take pics and share the excitement!!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
bcbriggs said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :party:

I wonder, if you were to go into the dealer tracking system, where would it say your car is?? My guess is it is still waiting to be shipped or some other information that is really out of date. Some in the really lower ## range still not delivered, you give me, #864, LOTS of hope!! Thanks... now be a good soldier, get outta here, go drive, take pics and share the excitement!!!
:agree:

·
Registered
16 Posts
A Fellow 1st 1K Pure

Congratulations! My Pure is on a train headed to the Midwest. I'd love to see photos of your new ride.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Congrats!

OBXSOL said:
I'm sooooo excited for you! Mine is also on a train (I hope) heading for the midwest. We are hoping for a drive this weekend! :party: :party: :cheers:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Please post lots of pictures. There is no question that pix of Pure are as rare as gold. It's my personal choice so I'm very interested. I think the car looks great in any color. We all have our preferences, and for me Pure is the color. Good luck with your Sol. You know, wishing good luck to a Solstice owner is something of an oxymoron. You've already got it, the car and the luck.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats! Hopefully the hurricane will leave you alone and let you enjoy driving it.

·
Premium Member
10,472 Posts
Congratulations, enjoy the rides.

·
1,492 Posts
Congratulations! I'm not alone!

i didn't know this many people wanted a pure.

I thought they were never going to make any.

PLEASE PICS!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Congrats! Enjoy the ride....
:cool:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pictures finally

sorry for the delay, you know what i have been doing....

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/unluckyme2/my_photos

and click on the solstice folder obviously

any picture requests? i know some of you guys want pictures with the top up, but it won't go up when the sun is up....

also do you guys find people saying SOLTIS? i have to correct a lot of people.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Great pix, thank you very much. Very good looking car. The two-toned interior in the white looks very nice. Have fun with it :cheers:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts