Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealer called today, VIN 1771 is here in Palmdale, CA. Leaving to pick it up in about 30 minutes. It arrived one day early; EDD was 19 Oct according to Small Dealer. Thank you Small Dealer and Caddilaccricket for your help.

Sly, with all options except ON-Star, XM, and Smokers Package.

MSRP $25,414.50. Haven't actually seen the sticker yet.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

ahhh man... why has yours been delivered and mine is still sitting there at the plant!..not even available to ship! I got 1715...a few before yours! ahhhh this is frusturating me!

On a more positive note...nice color combo...same as mine with same options. I hope you enjoy your new baby!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
dylan01 said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

ahhh man... why has yours been delivered and mine is still sitting there at the plant!..not even available to ship! I got 1715...a few before yours! ahhhh this is frusturating me!

On a more positive note...nice color combo...same as mine with same options. I hope you enjoy your new baby!
Thats why I say all these cars are not on hold for quality, otherwise his wouldn't of made it out either. Mine was delivered 10/7 but no vins around me were delivered.

·
Registered
511 Posts
1771 Congrats
I would have thought that mine 1071 Built 700 before yours would have been
delivered by now.I'm only 7 hours from the plant.
I must have pissed someone off at GM. if I did i'm sorry.
Can you please ship my car now. Thankyou.

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Congratulations. :party:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.